Sunday, February 6, 2011

All Dressed Up...and Finally Somewhere to Go! Remix 3 of 30


















Yesss! We busted out of snow prison yesterday and got to go to Target and Hobby Lobby...yippee!  It was certainly an occasion to dress up for.

Outfit 3: Sweater dress + suede boots + tights + belt + red bag

4 comments:

  1. Hi, lovely outfit and adorable blog! I'm excited to try out some of the delicious recipes you've posted and look forward to some more!

    xx
    Tamuna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look super cute, and i love the fabric behind you! you make me want to go on a sewing spree. that sort of shopping doesn't count for the challenge, right? :)

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that's a great dress! And I love the fabric background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Great look. I also have a sweater dress in my 30 for 30 collection, but now we're having really warm weather. Tough challenge for the So Cal girls -- too many changes in weather.

    ReplyDelete