If I was a cartoon character, this is the outfit I would be drawn in. I wear it over and over...sometimes with boots...whoa wild. So, it's early in the remix and I'm already wearing 'ol faithful. I'm not sure what I'm going to be dressed in by the end! P.S. My photo is from Luke's high chair point of view. He's screaming...does he want to eat or something? I think he wants me to stop taking stupid pictures of myself in front of the oven and dish him some dinner! Maybe he'll stop if I do the robot with oven mits on? Nope.
Remix 4/30: striped cardigan + seafoam v-neck + slim jeans + converse
Cute cardigan :)
ReplyDeletei'm a huge fan of skinny jeans with chucks. such a great combo! and i'm rue-ing the last-minute decision to leave my beloved cons out of this 30x30. boooo....
ReplyDelete-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer. obv.)
So is Luke taking your picture? haha. I can see why you live in this--I love that cardigan! And I'm kind of wishing I included my converse shoes in my 30.
ReplyDelete